The Revers Center for Energy, Sustainability and Innovation Fellows are instrumental in working with the Center to shape “energy” at Tuck. Center Fellows:
- Assume leadership positions within the Center and are responsible for leading a variety of the Center’s programs and activities.
- Engage with other Center Fellows through seminar discussions, the Energy Club, and leadership roles around campus.
- Participate in the distinguished Energy Leadership Mentorship Program, where they are paired with CEO’s from across the industry.
- Enhance scholarship and knowledge around energy at Tuck by completing a Center project on a topic of their choice.
- Have an opportunity to take part on a “Fellows’ Trek”, a special experiential learning opportunity to explore energy in a unique ecosystem.
The Mentorship Program connects Revers Student Fellows with successful energy industry leaders. The objective of this program is to cultivate a strong network and community of Tuck “energy” alumni. This program furthers the Mission and Vision of the Revers Center for Energy, Sustainability and Innovation by facilitating a transfer of knowledge, wisdom, resources, and life experiences. The program is designed to create lasting, meaningful mentorship relationships through two-way dialogue that extends far beyond the duration of the program.
Tuck Energy Currents is a student-led podcast from the Revers Center for Energy at the Tuck School of Business that explores career paths and contemporary topics across the energy industry. Guests include leaders in the industry and recent business school graduates who discuss career pathways in energy, current business activities, trends impacting companies in the field, and leadership lessons.