The Revers Center for Energy Fellows are instrumental in working with the Center to shape “energy” at Tuck. Center Fellows:
- Assume leadership positions within the Center and are responsible for leading a variety of the Center’s programs and activities.
- Engage with other Center Fellows through seminar discussions, the Energy Club, and leadership roles around campus.
- Participate in the distinguished Energy Leadership Mentorship Program, where they are paired with CEO’s from across the industry.
- Enhance scholarship and knowledge around energy at Tuck by completing a Center project on a topic of their choice.
- Have an opportunity to take part on a “Fellows’ Trek”, a special experiential learning opportunity to explore energy in a unique ecosystem.
The Mentorship Program connects Revers Student Fellows with successful energy industry leaders. The objective of this program is to cultivate a strong network and community of Tuck “energy” alumni. This program furthers the Mission and Vision of the Revers Center for Energy by facilitating a transfer of knowledge, wisdom, resources, and life experiences. The program is designed to create lasting, meaningful mentorship relationships through two-way dialogue that extends far beyond the duration of the program.