We welcome all Tuck alumni who have energy careers or energy interests who are looking to expand their networks and interests. Alumni can become mentors to first- or second-year Tuck students, present at Fellows’ seminars, deliver an on-campus or virtual workshop, or host an experiential learning or career trek to their companies. We love to speak to our alumni about how we can engage more with the “real-life” energy community. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Here are a few other ways to learn more about the Center and energy at Tuck:
- Learn what's new at the Center and Tuck related to the field of energy. Sign up to receive our newsletter; past newsletters can be viewed in our archive.
- Read this Tuck News article, "Tuck's Energy Boom", about the work of different alumni throughout the energy field.
- Join the Revers Center for Energy, Sustainability and Innovation Alumni LinkedIn group
- Please get in touch if you are available for:
- Career chats or mentoring with current Tuck students
- Serving as a workshop facilitator
- Regional engagements such as visiting Tuck as a speaker or hosting a site visit